Thursday, February 25, 2016

"Infromation and Networks"

The law that I most agree with is Sarnoff`s law which states, "the value of a network increases linearly with the number of people that are on it." I agree with law the most because I feel that it holds more truth than the other network laws. It is also much easier to comprehend compared to the other math based laws. The more people that are a part of a network increases its popularity. With that being said I think that popularity is something that many people consider valuable to satisfy their own personal and social needs. If there is a lot of people involved with a network, it holds more value than a network with fewer members because a smaller network may be seen as less credible due to fewer numbers of support.

I think that people will get there information from the internet five years from in the same form we do. With that being said, I think we will see major changes and advancements to the way we access the internet. With technology significantly improving every day I think that there will be a drastic paradigm shift from our current technology to much more advanced information technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment